The following table outlines the admissions procedure for candidates who hold (or are currently studying for) a non-French degree.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5|
|What happens?||Online application||
||Administrative assistance||Proof of academic level required|
|How?||Submission of application documents||With a personal interview and language oral test||
||Assistance with visa application procedure and accommodation||Provide proof of qualifications and language level|
An admissions fee of € 50.00 is required (to be paid by bank transfer or credit card)
LIST OF SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (TO BE SENT BY EMAIL)
- motivation letter
- academic reference letter
- proof of current academic level (exam certificate/s or letter from current academic establishment etc.)
DETAILS OF ADMISSIONS TESTS
|Personal interview (in French or English depending upon the chosen track)||Personal interviews are conducted by a panel made up of a member of staff from Groupe Sup de Co La Rochelle and a working professional||25 mins.|
UPCOMING ADMISSIONS DEADLINES
Throughout the academic year, admissions tests are organized every Tuesday* (except from December 26th, 2017 and January 2nd, August 15th 2018).
Enrolment deadline: 7 days beforehand (the previous Tuesday)
*The exact dates and times will be sent via email a few days beforehand.
ADMISSIONS TEST RESULTS
Candidates will receive notification of their admission or non-admission, by e-mail, within 6 days following their interview.
If you are admitted, you must:
- pay a € 3000.00 deposit by the specified deadline (this amount will be deducted from your annual tuition fees)
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLMENT
You will receive confirmation of pre-enrolment as well as confirmation of accommodation which are necessary for your student visa application.
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
To confirm your final acceptance, you must provide proof of your current qualifications and language ability (before 30th June 2018):
|Bachelor, Master, MSc & MBA
|Foundation and preparatory programmes**|
|English-Track et Frech-Track Programmes||B2*||B1*|
* Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
** Business Foundation Programme et Bachelor Foundation Year
Proof of language ability is NOT required if…
- you come from a country where the official language is the same as that of your chosen track
- you hold a qualification issued in a French-speaking country and are applying for a French track
- you hold a qualification issued in an English-speaking country and are applying for an English track
Please note that only official certificates will be accepted.