La Rochelle Business School has 6,200 graduates living and working around the world
La Rochelle Business School has 6,200 graduates living and working around the world. This network, which is organised by the alumni association UDA (Union des Diplômés et des Anciens du Groupe Sup de Co La Rochelle), allows graduates and 800 final-year students (future alumni) to keep in touch and access unique job offers and dedicated events.
The UDA has a multiple vocations, mostly dedicated to developing the network:
- Monitoring developments in alumni careers, in particular by managing and updating the alumni and corporate databases
- Compiling and making available all job offers targeting alumni
- Maintaining a link between graduates of the school’s programmes
- Maintaining a link between the alumni in their professional lives and current students
- Organising events involving the alumni, faculty and students
- Advertising the school in order to facilitate employment and career development
The association also regularly brings the alumni together in La Rochelle, Paris and other regions, allowing them to catch up and share views on current areas of interest.